Celebrating birthdays in Islam? Mufti Menk : Islam | Muslims | religion | hadith | enjoy | Islam forbidden | makkah

 Celebrating birthdays in Islam?

Celebrating birthdays in Islam?

In the case of birthday celebrations it seemed to be honest with you I need to give an introduction to the answer Islam is the religion I have chosen you have chosen whether we have chosen it for you or Allah is pleased with what comes from Allah so if the world tells you something and Allah tells you something 

else do it what is most important first or second what Allah says about it even if the whole world does something and we are taught that this should not be done in a demon we should not feel it hard in our hearts to say the life I died today I know I chose to be a Muslim and I chose to serve you and I know your laws know that it is very difficult today to talk because you are talking to an unbelieving world and sometimes they will choose your little point and they will make it a big problem without realizing that we believe you are free to choose whether you are a Muslim or c ha but the fact that you have chosen to be a Muslim you are not free to change Islam is what we are saying you cannot come and say no you know what Muslims need to be converted and then claim to be a converted Muslim someone says you are a Muslim say no I am a converted Muslim 
you know so people so you need to know that there are some things people can say and you can imagine that it is a man going back to the sky how can he say he knows but it is not big it is not because it does not come from me or in my pocket my children would like to go to birthday parties and so on. what Candles at a birthday party about ancient Europe when the winters were so bad that people went into the winter to literally hide themselves to keep themselves warm in any way they had and when they came out they counted the dead if they knew they could count the dead and to celebrate the fact that those who survived the winter survived and because of nature which means nature came to kill us in the cold and because we fought nature and stayed alive now we need to challenge you by blowing up candles they take it out to show that we can argue it is something
we believe is based on ancient Europe and it comes with its satanic origins and so on but people today say it's wrong wrong I blow candles but you don't see it as an act of pagan worship and say you know and people do the same thing. Valentine so what people start saying but what is wrong is how come these people you know are not allowed to show your love well honesty we are deceived into believing that you know what you need to celebrate the fact that you are another old year by making a big event everyone should come but you do not know that you are now close to your grave for example oh there are many responsibilities on your shoulder I do not mean when your age turns good agents but first we have a beating calendar secondly these non-Islamic teachings are actually wrong but then from Alana they come from me not you if i add my way and you direct your way we would be having fun just because our kids are putting pressure on us and mine but we should talk to them and talk and try to explain yourself and you know that they come from orange origins the sad fact is that people are very involved so I will tell you but they did but these people have done that it is peer pressure sadly we live in years el ca bello alladhina last copied ala JAMA 
someone who wants to hold on tight to Deen is someone like that who clings to you you know red-ho t coal for example so you get so-called religious families you know they have these big birthday parties and so on and in Islamic Lee is wrong wallah U -Allah you know better as I said I introduced you and gave you a little introduction before I gave you an answer than the most important things we didn't know at the time and we didn't know we could throw a party sometimes completely to celebrate other things and do it in a pagan way you know I would rather have a graduation party what day may Allah Subhanahu WA Ta'ala bless our children may He bless us all it was nice to be here I thought I would be asleep because of the burdens I had to fulfill yesterday but by the will of Allah I was awake war here I am more alert than when I first started


Post a Comment

0 Comments